Sunday 29 March 2015

JOHARI




Based on this JOHARI window, i can truely know myself and what kind of person i am in my friends sight. First of all, we can see that majority of my friends voted friendly for me. Am i that friendly? I have no idea. Secondly, they say i am an energetic person. Yes, i am as i do a lot of sport. Of course those stamina is in me. An athlete or can be known as sportsman must be energetic. Thirdly, they also voted caring and kind for me. I still remember that my funny lecturer told the class that when i see a dog or a cat by the roadside, i will stop and give them some food to eat. Ok, i admit it. The non-highlighted words are just their personally perspective towards me. So, my characteristics or persanality that can be proven are just those that already been highlighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment